While developing every new product, our application specialists think hard about how the device could be mounted in a system in a more efficient way. We've assembled three products which are perfect examples of this development. That's practical experience that pays.
Compact housing – extensive performance.
All three photoelectric sensors will win you over not only with their intelligent fastening concept, but also with sensor technology that leaves no demand unfulfilled.
- Robust housing in IP 67 for use in difficult industrial conditions
- 2 complementary switching outputs for light and dark switching operation
- Bright, highly visible yellow / green status displays for operation, signal and performance reserve
- A²LS active suppression of extraneous light for reliable suppression of ambient and stray light
- Simple alignment through brightly visible brightVision® light spot
- Large operating temperature range from -40 °C to +60 °C
|Cylindrical plastic photoelectric sensor with patented omni-mount fastening concept for easy mounting and alignment at no additional cost.||Cubic photoelectric sensor with integrated metal threaded sleeves for quick and sturdy mounting and a cable outlet which is available either pointing downward or from the rear.||Cubic photoelectric sensor for universal front- and plug-side M18 hole mounting or screw fitting on through holes in fiber-reinforced plastic housing.|